Monday, February 18, 2013

My soup arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I received my soup from Poland!!!
I almost hugged the postman. He had some sort of big baby in his arms!



I was beyond excited and was jumping up and down in my kitchen!
When I opened it, a lot of chocolate jumped out of the huge envelope....



There was a beautiful floreal box too, with a lot of goodies inside...basically, I received 3 soups!
Colors are gorgeous, the first is orange (my favorite)



Then brown and yellow



and finally green:



How can a person be so generous?!!! I'm in shock!
And look at the amazing cabochon Dorota made, embroidered with amazing skill. I'm speachless.
Thank you so much my friend!
Take a look at Dorota's blog to see what I sent her and her beautiful works.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How could I not enjoy it!it was amazing!!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow that is an amazing soup! You're going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete